Saturday, October 4, 2008

VeganMoFo: This week's meal plan

We did a big grocery shop today, so I thought I'd draft a meal plan. I usually start the week with a meal plan, but never adhere to it completely. But it helps to have a plan.

Today: Potato soup, salad, bread (not homemade as planned, because i bought 2 different bread product at the store)
Sunday: Moussaka from Vcon
Monday: Breakfast for dinner: Crepes!
Tuesday:Beanball subs with sweet potato fries and salad
Wednesday: Out to eat, location TBD
Thursday: Dinner with small group
Friday:Tomato soup with homemade croutons and salad

I also plan to make those Egg McVegans that were popular for a little while. Bill sometimes reminisces of his McDonald days, so I'm sure he'll love it. I will probably make a cheesecake this week too.

2 comments:

Megan said...

I think the moussaka is my favorite in the book.

Bethany said...

sounds like a really tasty week. I love the moussaka too. tomato soup sounds really good. Like everybody else, I love it more w/ a grilled fake cheese sandwich.