Monday, February 11, 2008

crazy times

With my wedding just 33 days away (!!!), I have been super busy. I moved into our new place a couple weeks ago, and have been working hard to make it into a "home". This can be tricky at times, considering that DF will still need to move his stuff in as well. We want to gradually move his stuff in over the next 2 weeks, and after that, he will be staying with a friend for the last couple weeks before the wedding.

There are still so many small details to be worked out for our wedding day, it makes my brain spin. I wish I had more vacation days at work, but I am using them all for the honeymoon! Otherwise, it would be great to take a day or two off to really work the details out. Or just to catch my breath! It's clear to me that the honeymoon became a tradition because after all of that planning, the couple needs a vacation!

Anyway, I have a few good ideas that I plan to write about here in the future, but I just have not had time to wrap my head around them and get anything written that makes sense. Soon enough, life will settle down, and I can get into a better writting routine!

No comments: